IlluminateBack to Support
Illuminate is a charity that uses life coaching techniques to help people make positive and sustainable changes in their lives. Online and in person courses, sessions and workshops are free if you are over 18 and unemployed, between jobs or out of work.
How to contact
Where to go
What to expect
Coaching is personal development that differs to other therapeutic approaches such as counselling or psychotherapy. The focus is building self-confidence, raising self-esteem and helping you move forward.
Illuminate works on the foundations of learning and development. It is best suited to those who are ready for change, even if you are feeling stuck. Common themes are reducing anxiety, raising self-awareness, building confidence and motivation.
You do not need a mental health diagnosis or share your medical history to apply for courses and sessions.
The team at Illuminate pride themselves on providing an inclusive and welcoming environment online and in-person.
Illuminate also works with the business community providing training and courses on mental health and wellbeing.
- Confidence for Change online course – focusing on building self-confidence and resilience.
- Regular monthly wellbeing sessions online – Wellbeing and managing stress.
- In-person events in Cambridge – check the website as these change.
- 1:1 coaching sessions once you have completed Confidence for Change you are welcome to apply for the coaching scheme.
- Signposting, guidance and community meetings – help identifying further support and help if required or exploring local services.
Courses, sessions and workshops are free if you are over 18 and unemployed, between jobs or out of work.