Cambridge Chinese Community CentreBack to Activities
Cambridge Chinese Community Centre offers support, advice and opportunities to socialise with other people from the Chinese community living in Cambridge and surrounding areas.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- Activities keep people connected and create a sense of being part of a big family;
- Joining activities helps to avoid loneliness and isolation;
- You can learn new skills and tap into your creativity.
How to contact
Where to go
Chesterton Community College
Cambridge CB4 3NY
What to expect?
Cambridge Chinese Community Centre organises a range of social gatherings, courses and events. Some examples are:
- Chinese lessons for children and adults
- Chinese New Year celebrations
- Classes in Chinese painting, calligraphy, guqin and dance
- Wellbeing classes such as Tai Chi
- Creative writing courses
For information on upcoming activities visit the website or Facebook page.
Many of the community events are free of charge.
There is usually a charge for classes and courses.