Everyturn Mental Health – NHS Talking TherapiesBack to Support
Everyturn Mental Health NHS Talking Therapies is a free and confidential short-term therapy service available to anyone aged 17 and over living in the Peterborough and Cambridgeshire area. They are part of the national NHS Talking Therapies Service
How to contact
Where to go
226 Dogsthorpe Rd
Peterborough PE1 3PB
Everyturn Mental Health offers help to people who are experiencing common mental health problems, such as:
You can self-refer directly to Everyturn Mental Health.
Everyturn Mental Health has therapists with a range of different training and specialist skills so that they can provide the appropriate support for your particular needs. They offer therapy over the telephone, by video call and face to face in selected venues.
- SilverCloud (online therapy course)
- Guided self-help based on CBT
- CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy)
- EMDR (eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing)
- Interpersonal therapy (IPT)
- Counselling for depression
- Couple’s Counselling for depression
The therapy offered will depend on your particular situation.