Wellbeing – Care Network CambridgeshireBack to Support
Hear more about the different services from Care Network:
Is low mood or worry preventing you from enjoying life and doing the things you enjoy or need to do?
Care Network’s trained Wellbeing Support team can work with you over several weeks to explore how you are feeling and consider your options, including self-help and coping strategies and advice about opportunities and services to improve your wellbeing.
With free one-to-one support, including:
- Person-centred advice from trained staff
- Check and Chat calls from a friendly volunteer
- Signposting to local groups and activities
- Information and advice to help you overcome practical challenges
- Trusted Friend volunteer support to accompany you to access opportunities in your community confidently
To ensure the best use of limited resources they prioritise people who are not already receiving similar support elsewhere and support is short-term with a view to boosting personal resilience and independence.
Meet the Wellbeing Team
This is a free service.
Other services offered by Care Network include:
- Help at Home – practical and emotional support from volunteers to help rebuild confidence and independence, following a hospital stay or difficult period (such as bereavement or ill health)
- Community Navigator –information and support to access local services and activities to improve personal circumstances and wellbeing
Care Network are looking for volunteers to join their team to help people living in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough to remain independent and maintain social connection. Roles are flexible and varied to suit individual interests, skills and the time you have available. To learn more call Tina on 01223 869892or email [email protected].